The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) is an effective way of implementing Lean-Agile ways of working in an organization at scale. Whether you are a project manager or director looking to implement SAFe® in your organization, the Leading SAFe® Agilist training UK is perfect to lay the foundation of SAFe®in the digital age. It will empower you to drive the Lean-Agile transformation seamlessly and achieve Business Agility.
What is the Leading SAFe® certification training?
- The Leading SAFe® certification training is a two-day course, designed specifically for training managers, leaders, and executives who would lead the SAFe® implementation in an organization.
- After completing the Leading SAFe® SA course, an individual receives the Leading SAFe® Agilist certification.
- The Leading SAFe® SA course is the first step towards learning about SAFe® and implementing the Lean-Agile principles in an organization.
- Leading SAFe® Agilist training UK helps in the transformation of both an individual and an organization.
- During this two-day course, participants gain valuable insights into mastering the SAFe® methodology and carrying out Agile-Lean transformation seamlessly across the organization at various levels.
- The attendees of the Leading SAFe® SA course will gain the knowledge required to transform an organization into a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging SAFe® and its principles of Lean product development, Agile development, DevOps
- The participants will also learn about the skills required for coordinating with multiple ARTs and executing PI events effectively.
- With Leading SAFe® certification training, the participants also learn how to improve product quality, boost productivity, reduce time to market, and increase employee engagement.
- The Leading SAFe® SA course will also help attendees gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, and lead the Lean-Agile transformation in Scrum Teams in today’s competitive world.
- After attending the Leading SAFe® SA course and clearing the examination, an individual receives the Leading SAFe® Agilist certification.
- The SAFe® Agilist understands and knows how to transform the existing Agile product development.
- He/she also knows how to implement the Scaled Agile Framework to deliver continuous value flow to the stakeholders and end users within the shortest possible time to market.
Learning objectives of the leadingSAFe® certification training
- To understand the core competencies of the Lean Enterprise.
(Lean-Agile Leadership, Team and technical agility, DevOps and Release on Demand, Business Solutions, and Lean Systems Engineering, Lean Portfolio Management)
- To learn and apply the Lean-Agile principles.
- To create high-performance teams by implementing SAFe®.
- To become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher.
- To facilitate Lead transformation by creating a SAFe® implementation roadmap.
- To support PI (Program Increment) planning and the events related to successful program execution.
- To coordinate with multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and suppliers with a solution train.
- To learn how to drive release on demand using continuous pipeline delivery.
- To support Lean-Agile transformation in an organization.
Curriculum and topics covered in the Leading SAFe® SA course
- Introduction and basics of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Understanding the principles of SAFe®
- Turning into a Lean-Agile leader
- Establishing technical and team Agility
- Experiencing PI planning
- Release on-demand with DevOps
- Developing business solutions and Lean systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the SAFe® transformation
- Exploring and releasing value
- Developing large solutions
Who must attend the Leading SAFe® Agilist training UK?
- Project and program managers
- Managers, Directors, Leaders, Top executives, Vice Presidents
- Product managers
- Quality Analysts and developers
- System and solution architects
- Infrastructure management team
What does the Leading SAFe® Agilist training UK include?
- Course and training materials
- Complete preparation to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist examination
- Globally recognized SAFe® Agilist certification
- One year membership to the SAFe® community platform
- One-year certified membership as a SAFe® Agilist
- SAFe® Agilist (SA) certification badge
- Remote learning in the virtual SAFe® classrooms from trained SAFe® professionals
Prerequisites for pursuing the Leading SAFe® SA course
Anyone, regardless of the experience level, can attend the Leading SAFe® certification training. However, it is recommended that the individual should:
- Have prior work experience in Scrum
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of work experience in software development, QA/testing, project or product management, and business analysis.
AgilityPAD – A trusted name in offering Leading SAFe® SA courses
If you are planning to pursue Leading SAFe® Agilist training UK, AgilityPAD specializes in offering Leading SAFe® certification training. AgilityPAD’s Leading SAFe® Agilist training in the UK will help you confidently drive the Lean-Agile transformation. For more details about the training dates and the two-day instructor-led Leading SAFe® SA course, get in touch with AgilityPAD or visit their website at www.agilitypad.com today.