Best Fitness Tracker 2020 and Fitness Smartwatches
We’ve had a lot of fitness smartwatches, sports watches, and the best fitness tracker 2020 on review. some were great, some were good, some were complete and utter flops. Today we will see 5 of the best fitness trackers 2020 and fitness smartwatches that had on review and were blasted away by the features and functions they provide us with.
We know that finding a quality fitness tracker or smart band is not an easy task at all. There are plenty of fitness smartwatches and trackers are available in the market and they try to bait you in with colorful marketing, another thing that doesn’t help is the huge number of reviewers out there who claimed that they have reviewed an item but really all they’re doing is repeating what the other guy said. The bands and trackers we have listed offer fantastic value. We’ve even brought along a band that has auto activity recognition. Follow given the list of best fitness tracker 2020 and fitness smartwatches:
- Amazfit Bip Lite: In terms of looks the Bip Lite is technically a hybrid between a smartwatch and a fitness tracker, the screen is 1.28 inches there’s almost no way of distinguishing it from its big brother the bip. Internals differ but externally it’s just like it. The dimensions of the watch case are 39.4 by 34.1 millimeters. you will also notice that it’s relatively thin at just under one centimeter or 9.5 millimeters to be exact. Bip Lite uses a color 1.28-inch LCD panel with a resolution of 176 by 176 pixels. It may not be as bright as AMOLED but it is large enough for convenient reading. The watch is also very light at only 31 grams with the strap on. The screen is touch activated but also has a button on the side making it easier to operate, as well as look like a much more expensive item. The really awesome feature is that the bip Lite can last over one month off a single charge.
- Honor Band 5: The dimensions of the honor band 5 are small 43 by 17.2 by 11.5 millimeters that’s smaller than the infamous MI band 5. it houses a 0.95-inch AMOLED display which is crisp and bright. The band is waterproof up to 50 meters and hence has a pool swim mode where you can customize the pool length, the band does auto stroke recognition as well. It records laps and calculates your SWOLF (measure your swimming efficiency). There are 9 sport profiles available but the key here is that exercise tracking. Exercise tracking is more preferred over just tracking steps and heart rate. Sleep tracking is done by Huawei’s medically certified tech, namely true sleep, and it’s actually certified by the Harvard medical school. it tracks your light sleep, deep sleep, as well as REM sleep. the Honor band 5 also has a non-demand spo2 monitor, it has plenty of preventative health benefits and can even warn of respiratory problems such as sleep apnea, lung conditions, etc. any value of a 93% is considered a normal result if the values are repetitively under 90% it may be a sign to get checked by a doctor.
- Huawei Band 3 Pro: The Huawei band 3 pro is close to perfect. The biggest achievement on Band 3 Pro is the standalone GPS. Standalone GPS means, you can go for a run without your phone, the band 3 pro is also water-resistant up to 50 meters. It has stroke recognition and measures your SWOLF but because of the standalone GPS receiver, you can take the tracker to open water drills. sleep tracking is also done by Huawei’s, medically certified tech, true sleep and it’s actually certified by the Harvard medical school.
- Xiaomi MI Band 5: The Xiaomi MI band 5 features a large 1.1-inch AMOLED display. The 1.1-inch screen is quite significant for such a tiny device. The bezels are thin and the display jumps out at you with a resolution of 126 by 294 pixels. another cool feature is that it comes with a 2.5 d tempered glass panel that protects the screen from common wear and tear like scrapes and scratches. There are 11 sport modes including pool swimming because the band is waterproof up to 50 meters. The extra cool feature is auto activity recognition for two activities – walking and running. There are three preset watch faces and there are more than 100 new theme dials to choose from the mi fit app. The preset faces are fully customizable by adding functional modules based on your preferences. There are a breathing app and relaxation app that chooses the number of minutes you want to do the breathing exercises and you’re all set to reduce anxiety and stress. You get the PAI (personal activity tracker) index as well. PAI is an activity metric backed by science that guides you to optimal cardio, respiratory fitness levels.
- Microwear W34: We’ve got Microwear W34, design-wise the smartwatch has an aluminum case. The smartwatch has available in two colors i.e. Black and white. The 2.5D Gorilla glass is plastered on top and the front of the watch is scratch resistant. The tracker is solid and slick, the dimensions of the case are 46 by 36 by 11 millimeters. it’s not a small watch size but because of the slick design, it should suit all wrist sizes, from slender too large. In the medium-size wrist, it sits quite snugly. The watch has a large and square touch-activated 1.54-inch color IPS display. The resolution is surprisingly good at 240 by 240 pixels. There are 12 faces to choose from. The great thing about this Microwear W34 is that it has a speaker, and hence provides sound overs, not just over Bluetooth earphones but actually sounds alarms in the settings. You can even change the volumes for multimedia for texts and calls from the menu. another killer feature is that you can choose whether you want alerts to use, just the vibration or sound or both vibrations. If you like the blog and find it interesting please comment below.